Re: [Evolution-hackers] addressbook completion performance improvements (again)
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>, Evolution Hackers Mailing List <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] addressbook completion performance improvements (again)
- Date: 13 Feb 2003 22:49:35 -0500
On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 21:45, Not Zed wrote:
> I've got a much worse problem.
> If the text is active on the To entry, but the mouse cursor is over the
> gtkhtml entry area, key presses are lost.
> If i tab to the gtkhtml area, then go back to the to box, and then move
> the mouse cursor back over the gtkthml area, then typing goes into the
> gtkhtml area. If i move the cursor over the to entry, then it goes
Hmm I assume you are using focus-follows-mouse?
I can't reproduce this on my machine with Metacity, even if I turn
focus-follows-mouse mode on.
Is anyone else having this problem?
] [Thread Prev