Re: [Evolution-hackers] addressbook completion performance improvements (again)
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- Cc: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>, Evolution Hackers Mailing List <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] addressbook completion performance improvements (again)
- Date: 14 Feb 2003 13:15:19 +1030
I've got a much worse problem.
If the text is active on the To entry, but the mouse cursor is over the
gtkhtml entry area, key presses are lost.
If i tab to the gtkhtml area, then go back to the to box, and then move
the mouse cursor back over the gtkthml area, then typing goes into the
gtkhtml area. If i move the cursor over the to entry, then it goes
On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 01:43, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 00:32, Chris Toshok wrote:
> > So, I just checked in gal/addressbook code to speed up the completion
> > foo again, and for the majority of cases that I'm aware of, it's as good
> > as it's going to get barring a complete rewrite.
> BTW I don't seem to be able to reproduce the infamous "tab not working"
> bug in the new composer either. Probably a function of not using
> out-of-proc bonobo component for that stuff anymore...
> -- Ettore
> evolution-hackers maillist - evolution-hackers lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev