Re: [Evolution-hackers] addressbook completion performance improvements (again)

I've got a much worse problem.

If the text is active on the To entry, but the mouse cursor is over the
gtkhtml entry area, key presses are lost.

If i tab to the gtkhtml area, then go back to the to box, and then move
the mouse cursor back over the gtkthml area, then typing goes into the
gtkhtml area.  If i move the cursor over the to entry, then it goes
there.