Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution bugs ?

This list is for discussing development of evolution, not general bugs
or user problems.  evolution lists ximian com is for that.

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 20:33, Rafal Suchowirski wrote:
> hi
>
> i have redhat 7.3 with evolution 1.2.2
> and i often use cygwin to connect to this system and read mail with
> evolution.
> I find a bug maybe in Xwin for cygin maybe in evolution
> If i open my addresbook in evolution i have a black background in cygwin
> in Xwin it is a white.
> Could you tell me where can i change the default background color in
> addressbook?

I dont really understand the question.  It should be black but its
displaying white or what?

> secend bug sometime i have a mail with message
> and evolution wrong read this
> any idea why?
> any wrong config in my evolution ?

Not enough information, evolution fully supports all text encodings as
part of MIME 1.0.