[Evolution-hackers] Calendar Web Interface

Forgive me if I'm a newbie here, but I just started using Evolution and I
really like its calendar. I was even more thrilled to learn that it uses
an established standard to store the calendar info.

Has anyone written a calendar cgi script that makes use of the
'calendar.ics' file that evolution uses to store its data?

I think it would be really useful if one could view/edit calendar
appointments over the web (with a browser) as well as locally (with
Evolution).

If not, I would be interested in writing one and I would like to know
where I can learn more about the libraries that are used to parse the
datafiles....

Thanks

-Alex