Re: [Evolution-hackers] Using message flags in Camel without a folder summary

Not Zed wrote:

The camel-folder has to emit a folder_changed event with a
CamelFolderChangeInfo filled out appropriately.  You should only add
changed uid's if the flags actually changed, etc.  This mechanism is
also used by vfolders to know when to update, etc.