[Evolution-hackers] Re: Evolution HEAD in status pages

I've just started the localization of Evolution 2.0.

It is a must to have it in the status pages.

But I dont know if it is going to be another release of 1.4 series.
If there is a 1.4 release pending, we should not remove 1.4 branch until
it has been finished.

For now, maintain both.