Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 1.5

On Hën , 2003-12-08 at 15:24, James Ogley wrote:
> > As per our Grand Plan (TM) Evolution 1.5 has been released in time for
> > GNOME 2.5.1.  Download the following:
> > Snapshots are also available through Red Carpet for 5 platforms
> > including SuSE 9 and RedHat 9.
>
> Given that there are SuSE 9.0 packages available, can 1.5 be built with
> a purely GNOME 2.2 install?  (ie, SuSE 9.0 ;) )

No. You need ORBit 2.8 or newer, and libbonobo/libbonoboui 2.4.
You will also need appropriate gnutls builds for libsoup to have
SSL support in it. The pilot libraries haven't changed in a while,
but you need gnome-pilot 2.0.10. Or at least, I would highly recommend
using it over previous versions. I think that is all.

-- dobey