[Evolution-hackers] More on the subscription list

Hello,

The subscription dialog display for the NNTP backend is now working (actual subscription should be almost ready now), and its performance is also quite relieving to me; I did think it would be nice though to have the newsgroups sorted in the subscription list - my ISP's newsserver has hundreds of top-level groups, so finding the one you need can be a bit irritating). Is that something I should care of myself when returning from get_folder_info, or should that be implemented in the subscription editor, or shouldn't it be implemented at all?

Meilof
-- meilof myrealbox com