[Evolution-hackers] gtkhtml fonts

Hi,

Evolution 1.5 is displaying emails in a font which is smaller than Evo
1.4 does -- probably due to it assuming that Pango font sizes are
integer ("Sans 7.7pt" is my widget font).

I've filed #51212 about this -- can anyone point me in the right
direction to fix this myself?

It's a big problem for me (tiny fonts I can hardly read) but its hardly
a blocker, so I guess this is an itch I'm going to have to scratch
myself... :)

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./