[Evolution-hackers] BUG with the EHLO command in SMTP authentication

I've found the following BUG in evolution: The SMTP server of my ISP demand AUTH to send (forward) mails. It's pity that EVOLUTION(1.4.4) sends EHLO 2 times, and mail server (with Microsoft Exchange) demand new AUTH after every EHLO, but Evolution sends no new AUTH after second EHLO. Mozilla Mail doesn't have the same problem, it sends e-mails flawless via same SMTP server. Here're the sniff logs: Mozilla Mail: http://chocolate.inf.elte.hu/khiraly/linux/mozillamail.txt (works correctly) Evolution: http://chocolate.inf.elte.hu/khiraly/linux/evolution.txt (not works at all)

I hope this annoying small BUG'll be fixed soon, so we'll able to use Evolution as full featured mailer client

Thx a million,
Khiraly