[Evolution-hackers] The questions about gal evolution-1-4-branch

Hello Mike Kestner,

This is Antonio Xu, I have a question about gal's evolution-1-4-branch. As I konw, When Evolution 1.4 released, Ettorte said gal won't branch for evolution 1.4, so we aways working on gal-1.99.8. Recently, I found you have branch a tree for evolution 1.4, and it is seems include some bug fixs and some a11y code, so I want to know, what is the intention of the gal evolution-1.4-branch? Is there have lots of difference between tag 1.99.8 and evolution-1.4-branch?

Thanks
Anto