Re: [Evolution-hackers] The questions about gal evolution-1-4-branch

Also, see an earlier email on this list, attached.

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 03:24, Antonio Xu wrote:
> Hello Mike Kestner,
>
> This is Antonio Xu, I have a question about gal's evolution-1-4-branch.
> As I konw,  When Evolution 1.4 released, Ettorte said gal won't branch
> for evolution 1.4, so we aways working on gal-1.99.8. Recently, I found
> you have branch a tree for evolution 1.4, and it is seems include some
> bug fixs and some a11y code, so I want to know, what is the intention of
> the gal evolution-1.4-branch? Is there have lots of difference between
> tag 1.99.8 and  evolution-1.4-branch?
>
> Thanks
> Anto

--- Begin Message ---
Yesterday I created an evolution-1-4-branch for gal.  Obviously, this is
the stable branch for evo 1.4.x bugfixing/translations.

Today, I committed patches to make gal produce libgal-2.2.so and
libgal-a11y-2.2.so on trunk.  Development of the gal-2.1.x release line
for evo 2.0 will now happen on the trunk.  gtkhtml and evolution patches
were also committed to trunk to require gal-2.2.

Thanks,
--
Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>