Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [evolution-patches] Fix mailto: handling of arbitrary headers.

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 10:43 -0500, Larry Ewing wrote:
> I'm not sure if this actually applies to this code path but if the
> launch from command line mailto: handling passes through here it would
> definitely seem appropriate to be able to set the From header to any one
> of the configured accounts.

As long as you can distinguish between something the user explicitly
typed on the command line, and something which came from an 'evolution
mailto:...' invocation from Netscape, that seems like a reasonable
feature request.

Note that it wasn't working before my patch -- it was getting the header
wrong.... '...&header=text' would give you:

	header=text: text

Matching up with the appropriate account and using Fcc/GPG/etc settings
would be cute though -- _iff_ it's safe.

--
dwmw2