[Evolution-hackers] Re: [evolution-patches] seek review for accessibility patch for evolution calendar
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Bolian Yin <bolian yin sun com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>, Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>, Henry Jia <Henry Jia sun com>, EvolutionAcc <sceri-evolution-acc sun com>, evolution-patches lists ximian com, Evolution Hackers Mailing List <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [evolution-patches] seek review for accessibility patch for evolution calendar
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:16:08 -0400
On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 22:51, Bolian Yin wrote:
> Hi Ettore, jpr and Rodrigo,
> Sorry to push you again. The accessibility patch for evolution
> calendar has been sent for more than a week, but I don't receive any
> feedback from you.
> The schedule is really limited in time. I think we have had the
> understanding that our a11y merge should happen per month and be
> finished in one week. But now it has been delayed a lot.
Sorry for the delay, we don't have a lot of a11y expertise here. This
patch does not compile with non C99 compilers.
ea-cal-view-event.c (line 212) generates a parse error:
tmp_name = new_name;
char *text = (char*) comp_text.value;
Please fix this and then commit.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev