Re: [Evolution-hackers] note on colorized calendars

Take look at a Googlized search:

Hundreds of resources are available on the Internet covering
accessibility and related issues. The following resources will be
helpful to those seeking information about accessibility issues.

http://www.uiaccess.com/access_links.html#color

Kevin