Re: [Evolution-hackers] note on colorized calendars
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: Anna Marie Dirks <anna ximian com>
- Cc: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>, Luis Villa <louie ximian com>, Evolution Hackers Mailing List <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] note on colorized calendars
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:59:02 +0200
On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 18:11, Anna Marie Dirks wrote:
> We (meaning the Evolution development team) care just as much as you do
> about making Gnome accessible.
> Please, rest assured that our intentions are to work within the
> established accessibility guidelines (and the Human Interface
> Guidelines) to make sure that Evolution is usable by everyone.
> Perhaps it would be helpful to try to keep in mind that the screenshot
> you saw is just a sketch made by Tuomas to feel out an idea. It is
> certainly not meant as a final, immutable solution. It would be a pity
> if you read it as such. We have to start somewhere, and I am confident
> that starting with Tuomas' idea is sound.
no, I think Luis was talking about my screenshots:
those are real, not mockups, believe me :-)
] [Thread Prev