Re: [Evolution-hackers] Spam filtering thoughts

>       * We would probably want it to automatically recognize messages
>         that went through a spam filter in the server already.  I.e.
>         Evolution could recognize the X-Spam headers and turn the "this
>         is spam" bit on automatically when appropriate?

FWIW, and related to some other mail in the thread earlier, there is a
proposed sieve extension for a junk test, which would perform filtering
on the server.  But you'd need another sieve extension to be able to
modify the message flags/headers before moving it on, otherwise it would
merely able to be moved to another folder/etc, and thus conflict with

>       * Should the "Junk" folder be implemented as a vfolder, like the
>         Trash?  Then messages wouldn't actually move back and forth
>         between folders, and if there is a false positive the user
>         marking the message as "not spam" would automatically result in
>         the message disappearing from the vfolder and appearing in its
>         original folder.

 Michael