[Evolution-hackers] Could you give the information on Evolution Accessibility?

Hi, Ettore, Damon Chaplin, Christopher James Lahey and Radek Doulik

 As we know, accessibilty will be a necessary feature of all software.
And we want to have an overview of the status of evolution accessibility
including its relative modules such as gal, gtkhtml.

 When I read the codes, I found that there are really some codes for gal
and gtkhtml accessibility implementation.
Then how is the overall status of the  gal, gtkhtml and evolution?

Is there any document or explanation for how to implement the
accessibility of gal, gtkhtml and evolution?

As I know, for the complex customize gtk-widget, the difficulty for
accessibilty is not only implement the correct ATK interface for it, but
also listening and emitting all the accessible event, for example "focus
event", " changed evnet".  Then could you tell me how these issues have
beed considered in the current implenting codes?

Another big issue is calendar. I found that the e-day-view and
e-week-vies are really complex. But I think they are basically  Tables
with some cell customized drawing by gnomecanvas , Is that right?

And I also find some complex widget in calendar's dialog. Could any
expert tell how many such kind of widget are there? what are their
names? where are the source code files?

Thank you all very much !
Gilbert

Gilbert Fang
Software Engineer
Desktop  Software Group
Sun China Engineering & Research Institute
Beijing, P.R.China
Tel : +86-10-82618200 ext. 82821
Mobile : +86-13910776725
Email : gilbert fang sun com