Re: [Evolution-hackers] Deadlock in camel-gpg-context.c
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Christophe Saout <christophe saout de>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Deadlock in camel-gpg-context.c
- Date: 21 Apr 2003 16:36:46 -0400
On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 16:17, Christophe Saout wrote:
> Am Mon, 2003-04-21 um 21.05 schrieb Jeffrey Stedfast:
> > 2) seen_eof1 is used differently in the case of gpg_verify(). Instead of
> > being used as a eof marker, it is used to denote that we have gotten a
> > trust metric for the data being verified. ie, we parsed a
> > TRUST_[NEVER,MARGINAL,FULLY,ULTIMATE] status line from gpg's --status-fd
> > apparently you have discovered a bug in gpg, although the
> > camel-gpg-context code is a bit dodgy in this case as well.
> BTW: I have found what exactly happened. If the public key is not found,
> gpg sends an ERRSIG but no TRUST_, so seen_eof1 was never set to true.
aha, that makes sense...
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev