[Evolution-hackers] shlib component .server files ...

Hi guys,

	So - it seems that we've all been hard-coding '.so' suffixes in .server
files for far too long; and now is the time to do a big purge of them so
that we work nicely on HP/UX, cygwin and other systems with different
library naming schemes.

	So - can people remove the '.so' suffixes from their .server files;
evolution, gtkhtml, and panel applets are particularly well endowed with
this problem.

	Thanks,

		Michael.