Re: [Evolution-hackers] calendar implementation (Partly OT)

Grin

I read that page, and it is more then a year old. So I was hoping some
more had happened. It hasn't

If you 'just point it to a published file' your info is always out of
date. The freebusy url I mentioned in my previous posting is already out
of date.

I was hoping to have a application server running somewhere that
evolution can talk to. Alas I have been searching the net for more then
a day now and I cannot really find anything except real good ideas, the
rfc's and that's it.

I would really like to work on an open source project geared towards an
standards based calendar server. But after reading a lot of info I would
not even know where to begin protocolwise? BEEP looks nice, but very
theoretically. HTTP might be much easier to use but it seems the IETF
people do not want that.

So I just keep thinking :)

If there are people that are working/thinking/playing with ideas like
this. I would like to get into contact with them.

Ron Smits