Re: [Evolution-hackers] calendar implementation (Partly OT)

Ron Smits wrote:
What kind of protocol/system is connected to the calendarURL? Is it ical
from Apple, BEEP?

Use Google ;-) [Evolution Calendar URL]:

CalendarURL doesn't seem to provide any application functionality in the current Evolution.

I would love to play and test with that too. I think it would be more
then great if from the evolution base icalendar would be made possible

Is it planned to add some kind of "remote calendar folder" to Evolution ? I think that should be pretty trivial to do, just store the iCalendar file Evo uses anyway on a HTTP server instead of the local file system.

Helge Hess                         Email:    helge hess skyrix com
SKYRIX Software AG                 Tel:      +49-391-6623-0
Universitaetsplatz 12              Fax:      +49-391-6623-599
39104 Magdeburg, Germany           Internet:
Exchange your Exchange