Re: [Evolution-hackers] calendar implementation (Partly OT)

Ron Smits wrote:
What kind of protocol/system is connected to the calendarURL? Is it ical
from Apple, BEEP?

Use Google ;-) [Evolution Calendar URL]:
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-February/017278.html

CalendarURL doesn't seem to provide any application functionality in the current Evolution.

I would love to play and test with that too. I think it would be more
then great if from the evolution base icalendar would be made possible
too

Is it planned to add some kind of "remote calendar folder" to Evolution ? I think that should be pretty trivial to do, just store the iCalendar file Evo uses anyway on a HTTP server instead of the local file system.

regards,
  Helge
Helge Hess                         Email:    helge hess skyrix com
SKYRIX Software AG                 Tel:      +49-391-6623-0
Universitaetsplatz 12              Fax:      +49-391-6623-599
39104 Magdeburg, Germany           Internet: http://www.skyrix.com
Exchange your Exchange                http://developer.skyrix.com/