Re: [Evolution-hackers] CamelFolder updates

> > GPtrArray *get_summary  (CamelFolder *, CamelException *);
> > void       free_summary (CamelFolder *, GPtrArray *);
>
> These should only return pointers to the internal arrays, or
> otherwise const'd data.

The interface allows for that (the docs say "don't free/modify the
returned data"). And that's just how I implemented it in mbox and
vfolder. (The free_ routines are just nops.) This just gives us the
flexibility to do it otherwise if it's convenient in anohter provider.

-- Dan