RE: [Evolution-hackers] NT server, Exchange & Outlook

i've got an Exchange Server 5.5 SP2 (i think it is sp2) running on NT Server
4 SP5 with a number of outlook98 clients

  --

  Andrew Hatfield
  Network Administrator

  Hatfield & Associates Pty. Ltd.
  Phone : +61 7 3849 7155
  Fax     : +61 7 3849 6277
  Email  : sales hatfields com au
  Web   : http://www.hatfields.com.au/

-+- Anything expressed here is my personal opinion, and not necessarily
the opinion of Hatfield & Associates -+-