RE: [Evolution-hackers] NT server, Exchange & Outlook

outlook web access

you need to have installed IIS 4.  i think you need to install iis before
exchange, but not sure.

the authentication will most likely be NT Challenge Response, although this
may be configurable in IIS.  i cant test or use our iis at all because it
didn't install properly and subsequent uninstalls and reinstalls dont fix
the problem.  one hint is NEVER NEVER NEVER install the sample applications.
they are a definate way to kill any install (read, that is why ours wont
work :) ).

the directory will be

http://server.yourcompany.com/outlook/

  --

  Andrew Hatfield
  Network Administrator

  Hatfield & Associates Pty. Ltd.
  Phone : +61 7 3849 7155
  Fax     : +61 7 3849 6277
  Email  : sales hatfields com au
  Web   : http://www.hatfields.com.au/

-+- Anything expressed here is my personal opinion, and not necessarily
the opinion of Hatfield & Associates -+-