Re: [Evolution-hackers] NT server, Exchange & Outlook

At my office I use Outlook on NT to deal with Calendar and To Do
entries.
I today use Netscape through IMAP to deal with mail.  Both of these are
talking to an Exchange server.  I expect to start trying Evolution
talking
to the Exchange server via IMAP for email.

For my purposes, more direct access to the Exchange server is a make or
break issue at work.  There is no way that the Linux users at my office
are going to convince our CIO to change away from Exchange and Outlook
as the standard any time soon.  Interoperability of Evolution with
Exchange
can allow us to sneak in the back door on this.

Dick Schoeller
mailto:schoeller mediaone net
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/schoeller/
781.449.5476
"Er ist ein Narr, der meint, es sei nicht schad, das Kind
auszuschütten mit dem Bad"         - Thomas Murner 1512