Re: [Evolution-hackers] IMAP support

Feel free to help in any way you can

Familiarize yourself with the existing IMAP code and any necessary parts of
Camel

Also, since you have read the RFC, feel free to badger me on anything that
is non-compliant ;-)
I think it follows the RFC pretty closely but it wouldn't surprise me if
parts weren't 100% right

Also, as an addendum to the status report email I sent out last night
(early this morning), I think we should use the CAPABILITIES command and
store the results (in some boolean variables?)

Welcome abord ;-)

Jeff