[Evolution-hackers] IMAP support

I notice IMAP support is in its early stages.  Once I've got the feel of the code (just checked out the CVS last
night) I'd like to help.  I was in the process of writing an IMAP client of my own, but since my GTK isn't that good
(I'm really from a 'doze background) I'd probably be better off contributing to a project such as this, and making it do
what I want.

The existing code I have probably isn't that useful to you (I had just got as far as successfully parsing the envelope headers
and listing the messages in a folder - besides, it's c++).  However since I have managed to get my head around the RFC there
must be some way I can help?

Tony

--

#define QUESTION ((bb) || !(bb)) - Shakespeare

tmh magenta-logic com