Re: [Evolution-hackers] gtkhtml

> Hi all,
>
> please do not update gtkhtml widget from CVS for evolution. I am going
> write gtkhtml-config now to fix linking with gtkhtml. Hope it will be
done
> soon.
>
> Thanks
> Radek

this was not needed. I have added approriate libs and cflags in
configure.in so gtkhtmlConf.sh is generated properly. Also evolution is
hopefully updated to use gtkhtmllib_init, so you could happily update
gtkhtml from CVS and enjoy it in evolution.

note we have capplet for gtkhtml now (Documents/HTML Editor) As it uses
gconf, property changes are directly propagated to running applications
with gtkhtml widget.

Cheers
Radek