Re: [Evolution-hackers] another UI note

Personally, I think "Druid" sounds fine, and is consistant with
the rest of GNOME.

But, I don't think the name conveys anything, just like "Wizard."
It label really doesn't have to be anything cool, the users just
have to remember what it does.  "Builder"  might be fine, or maybe
"Mason."  Okay, mason is the only somewhat-synonym to builder I
could think of right after waking up.  I'm sure someone who's had
some coffee already could be more creative!

Anyway, "Filter Builder" conveys the point, but isn't flashy.
The users won't have to learn any new terminology.

But, I like the word "druid," so I ain't gonna complain if that's
what people want to use. :)

John