Re: [evince] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Dear Andrea,

Am 20.10.22 um 13:09 schrieb Andrea Veri:

As we have been communicating during the past few months GNOME's Mailman
platform is being decommissioned (python2 deprecation, major burden in
managing lists spam).

Disallowing posts from non-subscribers should solve the spam issue. Also I didn’t see a request for help in this regard.

Do you know, what the freedesktop.org folks are going to do? Would it be possible to migrate there, if people want to stay with mailing lists?

Kind regards,

Paul