Re: [evince] Problems modifying fields

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 6:56 AM Andrew Clark <ajfclark gmail com> wrote:
Installed the experimental evince. No change in behaviour.

Installed the experimental libpoppler-glib8 and I can now edit a field, or at least enter some text. Whatever was there before remains on screen, clicking back in the field shows the text I entered. Saving and reloading the PDF has blank fields displayed, but they contain the correct text upon trying to edit one?

I can confirm thisĀ  and filed https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evince/-/issues/1637

Cheers, Roderich