Re: [evince] Problems modifying fields

Installed the experimental evince. No change in behaviour.

Installed the experimental libpoppler-glib8 and I can now edit a field, or at least enter some text. Whatever was there before remains on screen, clicking back in the field shows the text I entered. Saving and reloading the PDF has blank fields displayed, but they contain the correct text upon trying to edit one?

e.g. opened:
image.png

Click in field and change to 'test':
image.png