[evince] Two suggestions

Hi, i like Evince PDF reader, because if f uncheck Continuous in single mode i am able to scroll as much i want without going to next page.

Because of this i am using the bookmark panel alot, but every time i press a new bookmark link (ex chapter 5), my zoom setting "Fit to width" changes to Best fit and zoomes out. This make the reader not firendly to use. I was wondering if you can insert a setting "Override the pdfs initial view", so it stays with my preferred settings (fit to width).

I am also wondering if you can insert a function "Expand all bookmarks"?

/Simon