[evince] Evince: Launch dialog upon clicking a signature field

Hello,

  I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm interested in launching a dialog I've written when a user selects a digital signature field in a PDF. Here's an example of such a PDF: https://www.marforcom.marines.mil/Portals/36/Documents/SYSTEM%20AUTHORIZATION%20ACCESS%20REQUEST%20(%20SAAR%20).pdf. Specifically fields numbered 21,22,31 and the right-hand side of element 11.

  My aim is to chip away at adding digital signature field support to the open source community. I've extensively looked for a opensource and free way to replace Adobe Acrobat but I've haven't found anything - if anyone knows of an open source, free code-base that can do digital signature fields like Adobe, please let me know!

 I'm currently working off of evince 3.18 for ubuntu 16.04.

Thanks,

Logan Leland