Re: [evince] feature: recent documents (Ubuntu 16, Evince 3.18.2)

On Tue, 2018-05-15 at 15:46 +0200, alex wrote:
Interesting, but when I try that, I get a rather deserted "Recent
Documents" window ... (plus a toolbar button to "open an existing
document", which opens a file browser).

And even when I then select a document (via that file browser),
although
the document is opened, that "Recent Documents" window remains blank.

Open Evince from a console, and see if it shows any error.

It sounds like Evince does not have access to the Recent Manager
facility. Nonetheless, it also sounds like an local issue.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/