[evince] [RE: ANNOTATIONS] Adding custom shortcuts.

Hello all!

             I am a frequent user of Evince-Document viewer and really love it. I add a lot of annotations to the pdf's to note down important points. I wanted to create a shortcut which instead of going to the toolbar and selecting annotations, will work if i enter the shortcut(like CTRL + A for example). I searched how to do it throughout the web, and wasn't successful in finding a way.

            Can you please tell me how to do it? Or how can i develop this feature if its not present in the first place(adding shortcuts).

Regards,
ymdatta.