[evince] Automatic full-window sizing of evince window when dragged

    I am using evince 3.22.1 on Debian jessie under WindowMaker and
seeing odd window sizing behavior. When dragging the evince window by
click-drag in the window title bar (the one including the page numbers,
menu icon, etc.), if I leave the title bar anywhere near the top edge of
the screen, evince will spontaneously resize itself to full screen.

    Perhaps this just demonstrates that I know nothing about general
behavior of GNOME apps (which I don't, I've never run GNOME itself), but
none of the other GNOME apps I've tried behave this way under WM.

    Is this an expected / default behavior? Is there any way to suppress
it, if so? I can't see any other way to move the window, since evince
seems to suppress the usual window manager-supplied decorations such as
a dedicated title bar, frame, etc.

    Jon Leech