[evince] Evince won't open pdf with certain name

Hello to everyone!

Someone (I know that someone, not a phishing story this time :) ) sent
me a pdf named 'важный_док.pdf', what in russian means 'important
doc.pdf'. Evince failed to open it, but Acrobat succeeded. After little
investigation and one rename Evince succeeded too, therefore everything
is OK with pdf.
After looking once again at that name, I noticed that it doesn't have
russian 'й' in it but a combination 'й':
not
U+0439 : CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER SHORT I
but
U+0438 : CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER I
U+0306 : COMBINING BREVE {short; Greek vrachy}
That seems to be preventing Evince from opening that pdf.

I hope someone competent enough (obviously not me) will look at this
problem and maybe will fix it.

Best regards,
Alexey