Re: [evince] Evince installer for Windows 10?

This is just a comment.  I assume you are using evince-2.32.0.145.msi which I understand to be last working version of Evince for Windows.  I use this version also as my default PDF viewer on Windows 7.  One problem I have with this version is that new windows open at different sizes and positions so it would nice there were a configurable preference to specify position and size upon open.  In my opinion Evince has the cleanest & best interface of any available PDF viewer for Windows.  It would be great to see an update one day.