[evince] file attachments open on simple click with no confirmation dialog (Ubuntu 16.04)

Hi,

recently I got into some problems with a misconfigured Ubuntu,
(on which I don't have admin rights)
which had for MimeType application/x-tex a wrong set-up.

foo.tex files embedded in PDF as file attachment annotations
would be opened on clicking on the displayed icon.

this resulted in my case (until I reconfigured the Ubuntu to use
for example gedit to open .tex files) into some binary executing
in a shell, with a briefly appearing and disappearing Terminal
window which I barely had the time to see.

Steps to reproduce:

1. configure your Ubuntu to use some irrelevant binary
to open foo.tex files (in my case it was a software called prerex)

2. open in Evince the pdf attached to this post and click on the
Paperclip icon.

The attached pdf was produced via pdflatex twice on the following
source file:

----
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{attachfile}
\usepackage{filecontents}
\begin{filecontents}{\jobname-test.tex}
\relax
\end{filecontents}
\begin{document}
This is an attachment:
\attachfile[icon=Paperclip, mimetype=application/x-tex]{\jobname-test.tex}
\end{document}
----

My problem: why doesn't Evince warn me first about opening the file ?
(best would be for Evince to tell me with which binary the file
is going to be opened)

Simply clicking the icon triggered the file opening.

I am very sorry I can't inform you of the Evince version because
that was at my work and I can't ssh there now and get the same
environment. I can provide information if needed at a later date.

It is an Ubuntu 16.04 install.

If replying, please CC to my address as I don't subscribe to the
list.

Sincerely,

Jean-Francois