[evince] New feature to Evince

Hello friends!

I want to tell that I like to use Evince. It is really a great PDF reader. Thank you for developing it. Seizing the opportunity, I want to suggest a new feature: translation of words in another language (in my case English to Portuguese). I read many books (pdf) in English and once in a while I come across words that I do not know, so I have to stop reading and go search for the word translation in Google. It would be very convenient if I could just select the word and Evince show me the translation, similar to what happens in the Amazon Kindle. I would be very grateful if you can implement this feature in future versions of Evince. Remembering that this would be big news because no PDF reader has this feature. I believe many people will like.

Thank you for attention.

Hugs.

--
Valmir Vasconcelos