[evince] Printing Issue

Hi there.

I prefer using LinixMint (17.3 Rosa in this case) and Evince.

I have saved a secure document which needs a password to open.

Both Evince and Adobe reader see the same document, i.e. show the full detail on screen, but when I print the document the Evince reader prints out a document missing some of the background/detail (see attachments).

I had the same problem with Okular some years back which they fixed in a jiffy.

I use a Brother MFC-J825DW multi-function printer

As you probably know, Linuxmint supports and prefers to use Evince. Can you please fix this printing issue or offer advice as to how I can.  I think it relates more to Evince than to the Brother printer but open to your advice in this regard.

Note:  I have blackened out some personal account details.

Regards

James Hopkins

email: jhjunglejim gmail com

PS. You guys have done a great job creating Evince.  Many thanks.