Re: [evince] logical page numbers and document outline in .djvu-files

I believe you are using an evince that is super-super old. We are in version 3.22... I know that we fixed support for logical pages in djvu some years ago, but I can't remember in which release it was. Please try upgrading to a newer version and submitting a bug if the problem persists

greetings

José