[evince] Translation of Evince

Good afternoon,

we are a group of translators currently doing a Masters in Translation Technologies. One of our Masters projects consists on translating a free-software-license product into our native languages (Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Galician and German).
We would like to know if you are interested in having your product Evince translated. In such case, we would appreciate it if you sent the STRINGfile, source code or any document useful for the translation. Our contribution would be free of cost but it would be great to have our names included in the credits.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Alessandra Ghiazza, Eva Geissberger, Saray Villares y Paula Suárez