[evince] cache location

Hi,

I'm wondering where evince stores the data that it maintains about the
documents that have been viewed. For example, evince remembers which
page you scrolled to and whether the thumbnail view was closed.

`find $HOME | grep evince` gives no result.
`dconf dump / | grep evince` reveals that '/org/gnome/evince' holds
some settings for evince, but not any per-file data.

Older posts on this list indicate that the data used to be cached under
'~/.gnome2/', but this is no longer true.

I'm running Evince 3.20.0 in Gnome 3.20.1 in Debian Stretch.

Regards,
Laverne