[evince] request

I'm using 3.10.3, so maybe things have changed since, but I have a
request: Ctrl+f should always _open_ the search bar, never close it.
Escape can close it, Ctrl+f should not.

I cannot think of any program other than Evince that closes the
search bar when using Ctrl+f. I can give many programs that don't. Try,
for example, Firefox or gedit.

As a user, when I use Ctrl+f, then I want to search. Whether the search
bar is already open or not doesn't matter. Ctrl+f means I want to
search.

I don't want to check if the search bar is open or not, to prevent it
from closing. Sometimes that's not even possible without moving the
entire window down.

Please change Evince to no longer close the search bar when users use
Ctrl+f.

Best regards,
Norbert