[evince] Command-line printing switch for "Select page size using document page size"?

Hello,

Apologies for repeating a question that I seem to have asked five years ago...

Is there any hope that evince could use a command-line switch (or default setting) that would turn on the advanced printing option "Select page size using document page size"?

I would like to be able to use evince in a system where that option is turned on by default, or at least with a command-line switch for each print job.

I haven't found any other open-source PDF viewer/printer that allows this, and would be very grateful to have it in evince.

Thank you.

Edward Mendelson
Contributing Editor
PCMag.com/PC Magazine