Re: [evince] Print Cache Issue

Hey Matthew,

I don't think that it's possible to do that from the ppd. Anyway, you should file a bug so we can avoid saving the password in the file you mention.

Kind regards

José

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 8:01 PM, Matthew Morikawa <Matthew Morikawa dda kyocera com> wrote:

Hi,

I am developing the Linux drivers for Kyocera printers.

We have a User login feature, which can take a user name and password.

When the user supplies this through Evince, the password is cached in plain text at ~/.config/evince/print-settings.

Is it possible from the ppd to prevent Evince from caching the password like this?

Thanks for any help,

Matthew