[evince] Terminal Warnings

Hi,

I was wondering what can be done about ignoring errors printed to the terminal from evince. When opening files I get warnings such as:

(evince:16911): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_show: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(evince:16911): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_show: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

I did some googling to try and redirect these to /dev/null, but this didn't work. Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but if I could stop these messages being printed to the terminal that'd be great!

Thanks for any help,

Jamie